“The sword of IANNA” is a Retroworks game for the ZX Spectrum 128K y MSX2 computers. Both versions can be downloaded for free from our web page. Physical releases use cartridges. The ZX Spectrum one is the ZX Dandanator! Mini, created by por Daniel León (Dandare).
Retroworks is a group of friends, who create games for vintage systems and distribute them freely to anyone who wants to give them a try and have some fun. Visit our web page to discover our catalog.
“The sword of IANNA” © Retroworks 2017 / http://www.retroworks.es
- Idea and code: Fco. Javier Peña (utopian)
- Graphics, level design and artwork: Fco. Javier Velasco (pagantipaco)
- Music and FX: Alberto J. González (McAlby)
- Loading screen: Marco Antonio del Campo (MAC)
- Betatesting: Javier Ortiz (tbrazil), Iván Sánchez (IvanZX), Jaime Tejedor (Metalbrain), and the rest of the Retroworks team.
- DANDANATOR MINI cartridge and technical assistance: Daniel Leon (Dandare)
- MSX2 technical assistance: Manuel Pazos (Guillian)
- MSX2 additional testing: Manuel Pazos (Guillian), Fco. Javier Loscos (Metr), Pablibiris
- English text proofreading: Felix Clowder